Wednesday, November 25, 2009

things to be thankful for: home edition

  • family that I can laugh with and make fun of :)
  • work as much as it sucks sometimes, it keeps me busy, and I like that...also money is good to have hah
  • never-ending supplies of ice cream peppermint for the holidays! and my all time favorite, creamy coffee
  • church friends it wouldn't feel like home without them...
  • my home church I miss worship team so very much.
  • all the food my heart desires and then some for thanksgiving!
  • peace an escape from all the bustle I (really do normally) love
  • no chores at least not now since I am a visitor to my own home...
  • an empty room for the first time in a long time, its nice just to have my bare essentials. no clutter, no mess
  • time
  • my thoughts they require the previous to be done.
  • not having to wear shoes ...the UCU kitchen floor ehh
  • finding out that people miss you I miss you too!
  • not having to carry a key at all times i'm a forgetful person and UCU doors aren't forgiving...
  • rupert is miles and miles away thanks juan...not.
  • video games I love my macbook...but let's face it, if I want to play a little AoE, my home PC is about the only place to go.
  • minimal noise I feel like i'm in a vacuum
  • sleeping alone roommates are cool, but when I'm going to bed, I prefer being by myself.
  • soft carpet never underestimate the desire of your footsies.
  • the worlds largest supply of notepads my life would be in disarray if not for these little reminder pads.
  • my car, theh jetta stick shift is so so fun to drive.
  • the drumset I may now use sticks and drums instead of hands and chairbacks.
  • brothers "going on a hot date?"..."looking like a scrub?"

No comments:

Post a Comment