Thursday, November 26, 2009

things to be thankful for: UCU edition

  • alli she makes me food...nuff said
  • dance parties ...in a kitchen...in a basement...in a living room...in a bedroom
  • baking you can never have too many desserts...
  • chair dancing with hannah party in the u.s.a. !
  • volleyball "I want to dig balls too!"
  • late lunch the conversation is always enticing...and the food usually is too
  • ima buddies and I thought I would never go down there
  • friday frolf late night campus adventures!
  • tea apparently, my tastes have changed.
  • conversation bound to make you rethink God, life, love, and everything inbetween.
  • tv thursday the spectacular lineup of thursday night entertainment
  • the INN if only there was a worship service like this every night...
  • sketchway thanks for satisfying my food cravings...safeway
  • monday night worship the diversity of this night thrills me!
  • memos don't get the chicken burrito...
  • group games "I have everything you will ever need..."
  • water pranks watch out krypt and frat boys!
  • husky sports the dawg pack is where it's at
  • u-village what more could you need?
  • the krypt a favorite hang out.
  • roommates sisters I never had :)
  • gallagher law library homework lifesaver
  • the u-district crime, inflated prices, uneven sidewalks, puddles disguised as piles of leaves, yet still I love it.
  • new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment