Monday, October 5, 2009

UCU

Now that my life has slightly settled into that of a college student's, I have a tad bit of extra time to mention what I have been doing for the past month.
It has been
FANTASTIC.
and by that I mean, really really great.

In September, I went to see my cousins in Kansas for a week and a half. They are so much fun to be with and it is such a bummer that they live so far away :/ I miss them all the time.

God has allowed me to completely put past feelings to rest. A blessing that I have been waiting months for. He has also placed me in this delightful little community of UCU, full of people to support me and have a blast with. I am SO glad that I am here.

A few grand memories as of late:
- UCU initiation
- girls dance party
- tubing on deer lake
- 10 fingers relationship style
- FROLF across the UW campus at night
- staying up until 3 am in the kitchen with a community chocolate chip pancake
- angry old man swimmer at the IMA
- tribal council
and never-ending hilarious sarcasm.

oh but there are many more good times ahead.
such as:
- laser MJ
- doppelganger danz
- UCU halloween dance

I am also studying...hah

No comments:

Post a Comment